With the holiday season upon us, we find ourselves reflecting over the last year.
We reached some significant milestones in 2019, and are grateful to you for making it all happen –
- We experienced year-on-year business growth of 60% – our best year ever!
- Revenue with our top tier channel partners significantly increased.
- The user experience for our Canvus advanced visualization software was greatly enhanced, with new capabilities based on feedback from our customers.
- We launched our ultra-narrow bezel, UNB multi-touch interactive display, and sold a record number of our extreme narrow bezel, XNB displays.
- Our presence in the global education market greatly increased
- New tools for our channel partners were added, including a dedicated partner portal and new deal registration program.
- Finally, we gave MultiTaction.com a new look that included improved navigation, increased video content and more detailed product content.
“It has been a busy year for MultiTaction. I am blown away by what we have accomplished in the past year and am excited about everything we have planned for 2020. I appreciate the collaboration between our partners, customers, and employees for contributing to our continued success and growth. Happy holidays from all of us at MultiTaction.” Ari Rahkonen, CEO.
As we look to 2020, we are excited to work with our partners and customers to take the user experience to the next level and change the way the world works.
Stay tuned for our 2020 calendar of events, which will kick off at ISE, taking place February, 11 – 14, in Amsterdam.
It is in this spirit we say thank you, or as they say in Finland, kiitoksia oikein paljon!
Happy Holidays from MultiTaction, and we look forward to working with you in 2020!
Our European offices will close for the holidays December 24th – 26th.
U.S. offices will be closed Wednesday, December 25th, reopening on Monday December 30th.
Asian offices are closed on December 25th.
All offices closed January 1st.