Join us for two days at our Helsinki office and learn the following:
- Get an overview of MuT555UTB display and its capabilities
- Learn about the new MT556XNB touchscreen (eXtremely Narrow Bezel display) and its differences to the previous generation
- Learn to configure all features in a MultiTaction display
- Learn how to setup and use MultiTaction displays in various software environments such as Cornerstone or Unity3D. Learn about MultiTaction SiteManager, Canvus and Showcase.
- Learn how to open a MultiTaction display and identify all the hardware components.
- Learn to diagnose hard- or software problems of a MultiTaction device.
- Learn how to repair various issues.
- Diagnose a faulty MultiTaction display and repair it.
Learn about mounting and cooling requirements of a MultiTaction display.
The boring part: The two day technical training course is free of charge. However MultiTaction will not cover, subsidise or reimburse travel, meal, accommodation or any other expense that comes to pass due to your presence before, after or during the two day technical training event with us.