Interactive Application Developer
We are currently looking for a Interactive Application Developerto join our Solutions and Services organization in Helsinki
Together with your colleagues, you will build high performance interactive applications for Multitouch customers and partners across the EMEA region and further abroad. The main customer segments you will work with are entertainment, collaboration, retail, hospitality, museums and education. As we are a growing organization, you will have an important role in developing the tools and methods in our project delivery team and bring a proactive touch to this function.
You will be located in our Helsinki headquarters in Hernesaari.
- Design, engineer, and debug highly configurable interactive gesture, touch, and graphics software systems
- Communicate with customers in order to design and define the specification of a system
- Expand and develop APIs, architectures and systems for interactive gesture and graphics systems
- Document work with comments, source control logs, and wiki entries
- Debug software modules and test systems at an engineer test level
- Work closely with creative staff to translate designs and concepts into software systems, and use your own creative abilities to elaborate on interactive designs
- Work with the business and creative staff to generate ideas for new applications and product lines
- Communicate with engineering, project management, business and creative staff regularly and effectively
- Travel to support MultiTouch and its customers around the world at trade show events, or to perform on-site installation or customer training
- Ability to architect and develop scalable, configurable and maintainable software platforms
- Demonstrated experience with designing interactive systems for one or more of the following domains: computer graphics, computer game systems, interactive installations, interactive exhibits
- Proficiency with modern C++ and Object Orientated programming
- Familiarity with using a debugger or tools such as MSVC, valgrind or electric fence
- University level degree in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Computer Graphics – OpenGL, DirectX or similar API
- User interface design
- Game engine development or experience with game development tools
This is a permanent position.
Multitouch Oy offers an excellent working environment, with a competitive level of salary and benefits.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by July 1st, 2014.
For further information, visit www.multitaction.com or contact Jeroen Akershoek +358 45 127 3022, firstname.lastname@example.org