We are expanding our Helsinki operations and look for an excellent engineer to join our global Services team. We are looking for people to help us grow our business by engaging with clients and partners to help our customers get the best experience of our products and grow the ecosystem around our MultiTaction and Cornerstone technologies.
Your role is quite broad. It encompasses the following activities:
- Support the MultiTaction sales and marketing team with technical knowledge and advice.
- Provide customer support.
- Help our delivery team with installations and configuration of MultiTaction cells and cornerstone software.
- Provide support to external partners to deliver high quality projects that incorporate MultiTaction displays and software.
- Staging our displays and software for deliveries, demos and exhibitions.
- Customize interactive applications for use in e.g. retail, museums, trade shows, corporate, research and education.
- Customer and partner training for our hard- and software technologies.
You will work closely with the MultiTaction Services, Sales and R&D teams in Finland, as well as the Service and Sales teams in Chicago, California and Singapore.
- Hands on attitude
- Being able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with AV hardware and software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and spoken English.
- Linux and Windows administration and networking skills.
- Experience working with customers either as a consultant or in a sales support role.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new skills.
- Capability to implement quality solutions to a deadline.
- Sufficient communication skills to be a part of an international team.
- Ability to design and work with complex systems and integrate to existing products.
- Willingness to travel, including internationally.
- Experience with client-server concepts, databases and web applications; Experience in implementing user-interfaces.
- Experience with application frameworks such as Unity3D.
- Experience in the games industry.
- Some feeling for design and usability.
- Project management skills.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Jarno Paulamäki, email@example.com, or ask for more details.